- How many homes are for sale on Marco Island at this moment?
- How many condos?
- How does beachfront real estate Naples Fl compare to Marco Island waterfront real estate?
- How many Marco Island properties sold in the last 30 days?
- What's the hottest selling Marco Island residential real estate: condos or homes?
- Where do you get the most for your real estate money: Marco Island Florida real estate or golf real estate Naples Florida?
- What properties are really selling for: Asking price vs. selling price?
- What's the average selling price of Marco Island real estate?
- How are Marco Island real estate property values holding up in today's market?
- How do Naples Fl homes for sale compare to Marco Island luxury real estate?
- What it will cost you TODAY to get a luxury Marco Island condo on the beach with a view of the Gulf of Mexico?
These are all things a smart buyer wants to know but most Marco Island REALTORS® don’t want to tell. Contact me now
, and I’ll immediately give you the facts and figures.
Why am I knowledgeable enough to give Insider Advice about Naples Fl homes for sale and Marco Island real estate?
I live and work as a REALTOR® on Marco Island. Marco Island real estate is my profession, not my hobby. I don’t moonlight on my real estate career.
The Importance of Research
By consistently researching the Marco Island real estate market, economy, trends and properties for sale, I gain an advantage over other REALTORS® who don’t take the time to do the research.
I research to gain knowledge about:
- specifics of the Marco Island real estate market
- what's motivating the buyer or seller
- how long properties have been on the market
- average number of days homes are on the market
- a specific property's listing history
- number of days on the market
- the progression of the seller lowering or adjusting the property's price
- other offers that have been made on the property that haven't gone through and, if available, why the offers didn't go through
- history of ownership... is the owner a corporation, speculator, out of town investor, full-time resident, part-time resident, when they bought the house, how much they paid, what they have in the property
Information... Information... Information. That's the power...that's the solution... that's part of the insider advantage I bring to you.
The importance of superior Negotiating Skills
Most people hate the thought of having to negotiate for anything much less something as financially important and emotionally charged as their home. I’m one of those rare few who truly like to negotiate... but my real love is negotiating on the behalf of a buyer. It gives me great satisfaction to know I helped my buyer client get the Naples FL homes for sale or Marco Island real estate they want, with the terms they desire. And, I love knowing that they got the best value because of the negotiating I did for them.
Negotiations need not be a cutthroat situation. I have no fear of negotiating for a below-market price. But, I also believe in creating an atmosphere in which both the buyer and seller feel they’ve been treated fairly, with integrity, and come out winners.
23 Insider Tips (and how I negotiate to win)
- By backing up my negotiations with facts and market data.
- My radar is top caliber which means I am an expert at understanding people’s motivations.
- By holding the other parties accountable and expecting them to do their part when I have done mine.
- I am creative when it comes to packaging offers to a Seller. Creative packaging opens a whole new world of opportunity for buyers and sellers. I don’t exclusively focus on price. Your package may include different terms, tax deferred trades or other incentives to other parties involved.
- I know how to work with attorneys when they are involved. I understand and will use "attorney-to-attorney magic" in a deal.
- I know when to hire an attorney to make the sale work.
- I love to think out of the box for a person I am representing.
- I am familiar with 1031 Exchanges.
- I know how to connect a buyer with a great agent anywhere in the country if a sale here is dependent upon a sale somewhere else.
- I am very comfortable working with high end, wealthy buyers and sellers.
- I am more than willing to fly to another city to meet with a client to close a sale.
- I love high-tech. It opens the world of information to me. Knowledge is power in negotiating real estate sales and technology puts that power at my fingertips.
- I encourage real estate trades where appropriate to make sales go thru.
- Unlike many REALTORS®, I am very comfortable in a Buyer’s market and know how to mold my knowledge to my buyer’s advantage.
- I’m not afraid to say, "I don’t know."
- If an element of a transaction is beyond my scope of knowledge, I hire outside experts.
- There are a variety of methods I’ve mastered which add a "sense of urgency" to my buyer’s offer.
- I search listings to locate the one or two top choices in a certain category that are the most likely to sell below asking price or sometimes below market value. This is based on analysis of numerous trends and red flags that listing REALTORS® often send out without realizing it.
- I’m not afraid of rejection in a sales environment.
- I’m not a tour guide. I won’t drive you around showing you dozens of properties. I will choose a select number of properties based on your criteria, my research and my final recommendation on what to consider.
- I will advise you what NOT to buy in beachfront real estate Naples Fl and Marco Island Florida real estate.
- On a property with a sale price of $500K, I can often save a buyer $50-$60K in a buyer’s market. It can even be more if the property is overpriced, which may be the case in a buyer’s market.
- On properties that are $1-$4M, it’s possible to save a buyer $100K.
So... if what you just read interests you, and you’re ready to consider Naples Fl homes for sale and Marco Island real estate, contact me today!